Andy's Blog

A Blog about me, Andy. The name says it all.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thor Hurd update

Hello,

I got the following message from Alicia Guest House, which from everyone's response was the choice people wanted to go for.

"Hi Andrew
Thank you for your enquiry, we can offer you the accommodation you requsted for 1 night June 23rd 2 x double room ensuite at the tariff of £25 per person per night bed & breakfast : 1 x twin ensuite at the tariff of £28 per person per night bed & breakfast we have no single rooms but we can offer you a double room with private facilities at the tariff of £40 room and breakfast Total tariff for all accommodation £196.00 If this meets with your requirements to reserve accommodation please email or telephone and forward a C/Q for the full ammount £196.00 made payable to A.Limer We have no credit card facilities If there is any further information you require please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website www.alicia-guesthouse.co.uk Kind RegardsMichael & Alison LimerAlicia136 Henver RoadNewquayCornwallTR7 3EQtel 01637874328"

If this is ok with everyone, I'll go ahead and book it. Please tell me if this is fine. I need money off people soon as I'm poor!

Andy

11 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good.

By the way, who is "Thor Hurd?" Is she the Norse god of thundering stairlights perhaps?

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yup, fine with me, I'd rather pay more for a double room anyway. Incidentally, does anyone know anyone who has a tent who isn't going on tour? My parents do have one but it's 30 years old and involves about a million pegs...

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds excellent, Will get mine and Stu's cheques to you ASAP - will you be at the concert in Earlsdon tomorrow with the brass band?

Tent. Hmm. Must sort that out.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Andy Robinson said...

Yes, I'll be at the concert.

It looks like we have a situation developing where people are short of tents!

Hmmmm, this could be serious.

Who has tents and who doesn't? And if you don't can you get one?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Problem solved at this end - apparently my brother owns one. He tells me it's "a bit of a slag to put up" though so I may have to ask for some help! On the positive side it's a 4-man so I'll have lots of room for my enormous inflatable bed :o)

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am tentless, but as long as the weather is ok that's of little consequence.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother does have a tent, although it was the cause of a major-nearly-at-matt-level-but-not-quite-there strop during which I said I wanted to go home and Jo told me to bugger off then. Hopefully as it's not the Isle of Man, the weather will not be pissing it down and I'll have lots of clever men to help me with it (I'll just go and sit somewhere with a cup of tea - it's for the best)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Wilby said...

I have a tent.

As always, Gilbert, you are welcome to temporarily cohabit with me.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But he forgot to add that you'll have to provide your own sleeping bag because you're such a duvet hog and he's fed up of you leaving him all chilly.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Andy Robinson said...

Dave can always light his farts to keep himself warm!

Looks like we're all set and quite organised (how scary!).

I'll talk to Rebecca about the money we owe her and sort that out.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I am about to throw a potential badger into the works. I was going to say spanner, but spanners actually can fix things and I'm pretty sure Badgers are far more destructive. Anyway... on the Friday there is a Law recruitment fair in Birmingham, which is purely for College of Law students (i.e. me) and I really need to go to it - tis pretty important (chance to get a training contract etc). It starts at 11 and goes on all afternoon but I'm only planning on being there an hour or so, catching the train back and being back in Cov by 1pm. When were we planning to head off on the Friday? Is there a plan, or is it just 'whenever'? Apologies in advance if I've cocked it up, but I really do need to go to this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home