Andy's Blog

A Blog about me, Andy. The name says it all.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Andy Murray

I was disappointed with England's performance on Saturday but I was soon cheered up when I watched Andy Murray (that's the great thing about being English: you can support England until they lose then you have Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland to fall back on under the banner of Great Britain. It doesn't seem to work the other way around, though).

However, whilst watching the match I got very frustrated. Not at the playing, but at the fact that after every point (and I mean every point), Andy Murray would do a stupid hand gesture and then wipe his face with a towel. I mean, come on! You can't be that sweaty. You've just had an ace fly by you and then you need to wipe your face?! How stupid is that?! Every point!!

Did anyone else find that annoying or just me?

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Personally I was too busy getting excited that a British player was playing with flair, steel and skill to notice. Methinks our footballers could learn something from Mr Murray...

If you want to watch someone who is ridiculously slow, try a Nadal game - it clearly works for him though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home